Los Angeles Hernia Surgery
ROX Hernia Center is a surgical healthcare organization that focuses on providing the highest quality patient care for people with hernia defects. We do this by first selecting talented and compassionate surgeons who are capable of adapting their medical and surgical procedures to individual patient needs. The ROX Hernia Center team of caring surgeons, healthcare professionals, and support staff then create an individualized plan for each patient to deliver the best possible results that can be safely achieved using state-of-the-art surgical technology in our professionally equipped and advanced surgical centers.
Our world renowned organization draws patients from all over the world. ROX Hernia Center surgeons have excellent reputations and are some of the most recognized names in their specialties. For the very best in hernia repair in the greater Los Angeles area or anywhere around the world, the ROX Hernia Center aims to deliver a refined healthcare experience as a leader in the next generation level of patient care.
Featured Video: Hernia Repair & Plastic Surgery
The Doctors Video: Keyhole Surgery For Hernias
Learn why ROX Hernia Center is right for you:
- Laparoscopic Ventral Hernia Repair
- Open Ventral Hernia Repair
- Components Separation Technique
- Totally Extra Peritoneal Preperitoneal (TEPP)
- Hernia Types & Information
- All About Hernias
- Repairing Hernias in Los Angeles
- ROX Hernia Surgery Videos
- ROX Hernia Center Doctors
- ROX Hernia Repair Portfolio
- Hernia Patient Testimonials
- Hernia Surgery & Hernia Repair Blog
What our patients are saying about ROX Hernia Center:
- The team of doctors at ROX Hernia Center were able to repair my hernia and perform liposuction at the same time! I highly recommend Dr. Marcus & Dr. Kevin Brenner for anyone in search of the most professional hernia repair team in Los Angeles.
- I am a 36 year old patient who has had three children. The pregnancies caused a major diastasis recti (abdominal separation) along with a umbilical hernia. Dr. Brenner was able to surgically repair both issues. I am more than happy with the outcome and would recommend Dr. Brenner to anyone who requires the same abdominal surgical correction.